Here are a few things I've tried:
- walking - oh believe me, I've been walking multiple miles daily
- jumping jacks - didn't do too many of these, but I did do some
- spicy food - ate Thai last night... no luck
- weeding in the garden - there is always plenty of garden work to do at my in-laws' house
- taking a bumpy car ride - today I drove the flatbed truck across the field while the guys "bucked" hay
- riding lawn mower - tried it twice so far
- acupressure - I really think this one might work, but haven't been able to convince Brian to spend hours massaging my feet and calves - darn!
- Wii Fit - this is my own idea, and I've tried a bunch of different games. No baby yet, but I do hold the family records in Super Hula Hoop and Ski Jumping.